After more than 20 years of serving the Filipino-American community as the first Filipino entertainment & dining guide in the United States, Pinoy Journal USA is reinventing itself to meet the growing information needs of Filipinos in America and around the globe.
With the advent of the internet, we are transforming from a print magazine that provided exciting entertainment articles & important information on Filipino dining & cuisine into a web-based online publication that will provide our readers, not just entertainment & dining articles, but also about other aspects of our daily lives.
PINOY KAMI ONLINE will also serve as a bridge between the readers & businesses on both sides of the Pacific and all over the world, where Filipinos live & work, including real estate, call center, & other products & services. We will connect businesses with consumers & serve as an effective and entertaining medium for Filipinos all over the world. It will be the premier vehicle for information & connectivity for the Filipino diaspora!
Our magazine will continue the tradition of the Pinoy Journal USA & reach out to Filipinos & other readers worldwide.
Among our current features include:
- Achievers – Extraordinary feel-good & inspiring that made a difference in the lives of many
- Beauty & Fashion– Tips to stay beautiful & the latest in fashion
- Cuisine – Recipes of all-time favorite Filipino & Fusion food
- Diaspora – Pinoys living in other parts of the world: their success, failures, & problems
- Entertainment – Lifestyle of Filipino entertainers & celebrities
- Features – Human interest stories that deal with everyday situations
- Health & Fitness – Herbal/Traditional food supplements & exercises to keep fit
- Real Estate – Valuable information on Philippine real estate, condominiums, & other propertiesTravel & Tourism – Best places to go, dine & shop
- Views – Commentaries on the hottest breaking news & current events
Meet Our Team
Founder / CEO
Joey graduated in Ateneo Univ. in Zamboanga City, Philippines w/ a BS degree in Business Admin. He migrated to the US during the late 80’s & has been active with the Filipino-American community. He started his company, JSCamins Music & Media Productions in ’92. His main goal was to introduce & promote talents in Northern California.
Val has been a professional journalist for more than 46 yrs, 20 in Manila & 26 yrs in Los Angeles. Val has won numerous journalism awards both as a professional / campus journalist & served as director of the National Press Club of the Philippines 5 times. He has travelled to more than 30 countries in official assignments as a journalist.
Nez has been in the media industry for 13 years now and has a solid experience in advertising, events organization, and creative writing. She used to conceptualize and organize corporate events, launch parties, and trade shows. She has established connections with all types of media platforms like print, TV, radio, and online media.
Dr. Meddie Edodollon
Doc Meddie is a medical doctor completed B.S. Medical Technology in University of Santo Tomas, & Clinical Internship in the Int’l Medical School of Integrative Medicine, in Gerson Institute, USA. She is proud to be one of the few growing practitioners of Integrative medicine, including the medical alliance of integrative practitioners – PRIMA & HICC.
Advertise with Us
Reach out to our global Filipino Market now!